• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Back to School Blogging Bash Winners and Coupon Codes!

What an amazing giveaway!  Do you want to know who the winners are?  First on behalf of Hope King, who did a beyond amazing job organizing this, and the rest of my blogging pals, we wanted to say THANK YOU to every single person that participated in this giveaway. We never dreamed that it would turn out to be such a HUGE event. On our final giveaway, we had just shy of 70,000 entries! THAT is CRAZY…and yet another reason that we love teachers! Also one more thank you to our sponsors for donating such fabulous prizes and for being such big cheerleaders for teachers. Make sure you show them lots of love and follow them on Facebook. If you missed those links, you can check them out again right {HERE}. We can’t wait for our Back to School Bash 2014! 

My friends who participated 🙂

Anna Brantley
Erica Bohrer
Michelle Oakes
Sarah Cooley
Cara Carroll
Kathleen Pedersen
Babbling Abby
Kim Adsit
Deanna Jump
Deedee Wills
Amanda Nickerson
Cheryl Saoud
Katie King
Hope King
Amy Lemons
The Teacher Wife
What the Teacher Wants
The winner for my Bash Basket, as well as the Grand Prize Bash Basket are below. If you didn’t happen to win…no worries! Many of our sponsors know how much money teachers pour and invest into their classrooms and students. So, they have been extremely generous {once again} and have provided coupons to help cut down on expenses. You will find several coupon codes below!  
Now! Here we go… 
{All winners have already been contacted via the email address that you entered into Rafflecopter. If your name appears below, please check your email and respond with the information requested.}
And our GRAND PRIZE Winner…
Congratulations to all of our winners! We hope you enjoy your prizes! 
For those of you that did not win and would like to get your shop on, here are some coupons to help you out! 
Silhouette America
Silhouette offers a 20% off ongoing discount. Register at by clicking {HERE}.  

Erin Condren

Visit Erin Condren now until August 15: Enter “TEACHERLOVE” at checkout and receive 10% off {Teachers’ category only}. 

Put a Case on Me
Visit Put a Case on Me and input code “back2school” and receive 10% off of your entire order! 
Tiny Dazzles
Visit Tiny Dazzles for some Back to School shopping! We know every teacher loves her accessories! 

MpM is already discounted and has a clearance section!  Hop over by clicking below. 
We hope you enjoyed our Back to School Bash! Congrats again to all of our winners! Wishing all of our teacher friends a fabulous start to a brand new year! 
XOXO! 

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Previous Post: « Back to School Bash Giveaway Hop! Bash Basket Two
Next Post: New Products & Get Ready for Teacher Week »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Riva Budowsky

    August 6, 2013 at 9:22 pm

    Hi Erica,

    My name is Riva Budowsky and I am reaching out to you on behalf of Procter & Gamble. I really enjoyed reading this post featuring the great bash baskets and thought you’d be a great fit to join our Dollar General and P&G blogger program honoring educators.

    If you are interested, please reach out to me at rbudowsky@bluechipww.com . I look forward to working with you!

    Best,
    Riva Budowsky on behalf of P&G

  2. Ramiz Raza

    May 22, 2014 at 3:37 pm

    Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot.
    WordPress deals

  3. Ramiz Raza

    June 6, 2014 at 12:00 pm

    I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    josspromocodes.com

  4. duyen tran

    June 8, 2014 at 7:58 am

    I really enjoyed reading this post featuring the great bash baskets and thought you’d be a great fit to join our Dollar General and P&G blogger program honoring educators.customized fat loss

  5. duyen tran

    July 9, 2014 at 7:59 pm

    It represents the culmination of several of the flaws in society. Homelessness is caused by a variety of things, but is most commonly attributed to poverty, housing opportunities, personal factors that may include medical issues, v oyance travail

  6. duyen tran

    July 11, 2014 at 8:00 pm

    they have been extremely generous {once again} and have provided coupons to help cut down on expenses.voyance gratuite

  7. alina zeeshan

    October 15, 2014 at 12:54 pm

    SEO hosting allows you to spread your domain names across multiple c class ips, making them look unique and separated. SEO hosting makes it all possible to manage these ips under one control panel.http://seofreelisting.com

  8. alina zeeshan

    October 25, 2014 at 8:34 pm

    Your website such a good contents and nice information on your website i am visit first time but it too good. Mens Grooming Products http://wherecani-buy-garciniacambogia.com/

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Select a size tablecloth for your classroom! This Select a size tablecloth for your classroom!  This is great for messy projects or your pencil station table.  Want the link for this easy to use roll?  Comment LINK below.

#amazonfinds #classroomfinds
Bat themed activities and resources for first grad Bat themed activities and resources for first grade!  Want the links to everything you see?  Comment BATS below and I will DM you.

#bats
🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that 🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that’s ready to go? Meet Stumpkin! 🎃🍂

This FREE digital resource is packed with everything you need for a Halloween/fall themed morning meeting + reading response! 📚✨

🍁 Morning Meeting
🎃 Stumpkin read-aloud
✏️ Reading response
💬 Discussion & comprehension
🧠 Activities to keep your little learners engaged

And the best part… IT’S FREE! 🙌

Perfect for an October morning or a cozy Friday activity! 🍂

💬 Comment STUMPKIN and I’ll send you the link! 🔗

Save this Reel so you have it when you’re planning your October lessons! ❤️

#firstgradeteacher #firstgrade #firstgradeteachers #teacherideas  #morningmeeting
My students LOVE that game. I will hear a random My students LOVE that game. 

I will hear a random meow and say “remember, to keep your headphones on!”

#teacherhumor #iready
🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers ! I hav 🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers !

I have been with TpT since 2008!  I remember looking for a place where I could share my computer created resources with other teachers without having to set up my own website.  TpT was suggested.  I started off with a few Microsoft Word created resources 😬. At the time, the founder of TpT, Paul and his brother Dana, were single-handedly running things. I loved getting their newsletters.

In 2009 I was in a NY times article for TpT about who owns the copyright to teacher’s lesson plan ideas…the schools or the teachers.  This was not the article the author or editors told me I would be in, but that is another story! 

I stuck with TpT and creating resources and then in 2011, the site really took off and I met all these other amazing teacher-authors and finally met Paul in real life! 

As a single homeowner on a teachers salary, I worked nights and weekends on TpT resources just to be able to afford to live in my little house.  Then something amazing happened, my hard work paid off and I was able to get myself some breathing room.  I am so grateful for TpT for giving my life purpose and financial freedom back in those days.  Even though I am married now, I am so proud of myself for being able to own that little house (I still have it and rent it out) and buy my forever home in my dream neighborhood all by myself.

So many of you found out about TpT and so many more sellers joined.  It truly became the open market place that Paul envisioned all those years ago. 

TpT is still a big part of my life all these years (and hair colors) later.  I know when I eventually retire from teaching, I will be able to do TpT full time.  I love creating and sharing resources (880 and counting) with all of you.

#happybirthdaytpt #tpt
Are you looking for editable parent-teacher confer Are you looking for editable parent-teacher conference slides? These slides will keep you focused, keep your conferences on schedule, and help you feel confident.  You can edit them to meet the needs of your classroom and then duplicate that for every student, adjusting the information as needed. 
Want the links?  Plus, I will send you my FREE editable reminder slips! Just comment LINK below and I will DM you :)

#parentteacherconferences
Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Ha Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Halloween costume idea?  What about The Spice Girls and everyone wears an apron with a different spice!
🎃What other group costume ideas have you done at your school?
Want the link to these aprons, comment exactly SPICE below and I will DM you the link.  It is auto set to send only for that word.

#grouphalloweencostume #halloweencostumeideas
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs