• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Aarrgh! Awesome Pirate Products!

Ahoy Mateys!  Aargh you looking for pirate themed packet?  I love pirates, my students love pirates, and I know you will love these pirate packets.  So bookmark or pin this post and start shopping! Click on the pictures to go directly to TpT to shop!  Scroll to the end of this post for some pirate freebies and a link to my Pirate Pin Board.
Here are some perfect pirate packets:
My, Erica Bohrer’s First Grade/Erica Bohrer’s Common Core Based Pirate Math Centers packet:
I just updated this packet and added 16 more pages to this packet, including a Comparing Numbers Center!
The Inspired Apple/Babbling Abby’s Learning /ar/ with Pirate Mark:
Mrs. Jump’s Class/Deanna Jump’s Pirates Math and Literacy Fun:
Crazy for First/Anna Brantley‘s Pirate Fun Math and Literacy Centers:
Kinderglynn/Donna Glynn‘s Pirate Bump, Pirate Reading Strategies, and Pirate Writing Strategies:
One Extra Degree/Amanda Nickerson’s Exploring Maps Pirate Style!:
Fun in First/Jodi Southard‘s Pirate Communication Folder and Pirate Fluency Passages:
 
Schoolgirl Style‘s Pirate Theme (This product is in her Teacher’s Notebook Shop):
Primary Graffiti/Cheryl Saoud‘s Pirate Alpha Cards:
Barbara Kilburn‘s Pirate Themed Math and Literacy Activities:
Debbie Candau’s/Sailing Through First’s Face of a Pirate, Pirate Reading Log, &  Pirate Word Family Sort:
  
Melissa Freshwater/Mrs.Freshwater’s Class‘  Shiver Me Pirates Activity Centers:

2ndGrade Shenanigans/Hope King’s Shiver Me “Time”bers: 
Growing Kinders/Kathleen Peterson’s Argh Matey Swashbuckling Sight Word Games:
Made for 1st Grade’s Pirate Numbers, Pirate Posters, & Pirate Rules Posters:
Curls and a Smile/Lynda Morgart‘s Pirates’ Gold Math and Literacy Stations:
Jen at the Teacher’s Cauldron‘s Ahoy Matey & Sailing Through A.R.:
Christie Lamb’s Do You Speak Pirate? 
Here are some pirate freebies (check back as I plan to add more as I find them)!
Melissa Freshwater/Mrs.Freshwater’s Class‘  FREE Pirate Theme I Have Who Has:
Debbie Candau’s/Sailing Through First’s  Pirate Squeeze:
Dana of 3rd Grade Gridiron‘s Pirate Addition Match Up:
Jen at the Teacher’s Cauldron‘s Counting Booty:
Pitner’s Potpourri‘s Writing Station Labels
A Differentiated Kindergarten‘s Hand Over Yer Treasure
Kathleen of Growing Kinders has these awesome freebies!
Follow my Pirate Themed Pinterest Board by clicking {here}.  As always, you have permission to pin anything on my blog!  
Click on the books to go to check out these awesome books:
  
    
      
   
Don’t forget your eye patches!


Filed Under: Pirates, Teachers Pay Teachers, Uncategorized

Previous Post: « 0-120 Charts and Activities – Common Core Aligned!
Next Post: This and That and More Questions Answered! »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Busy Bees

    March 23, 2012 at 1:46 am

    I am doing a Pirate theme this year and already follow your Pinterest board. I just was on Pinterest and thought I had found the Pirate's treasure from all of your pirate pins that kept popping up!! My kids love pirates this year!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

  2. Mrs. Saoud

    March 23, 2012 at 2:35 am

    I wish I could do my theme again! So many wonderful products. We are going to be a super hero theme next year. Pretty certain I'm gonna dress up at a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. =)

    Cheryl

  3. Miss J

    March 23, 2012 at 2:40 am

    Very cute thanks for sharing!!

    Miss J
    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

  4. Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron

    March 23, 2012 at 8:26 pm

    I have few of those already!! 🙂
    I also have a few pirate things
    http://theteacherscauldron.blogspot.com/2012/03/pirates-booty-and-giveaway.html
    http://theteacherscauldron.blogspot.com/2012/03/reading-mini-lesson-with-word-work.html
    and
    http://theteacherscauldron.blogspot.com/2012/03/sewing-skills-ar-pack-and-goof-off.html

    (so far -have more to come! 🙂

    • Erica Bohrer

      March 25, 2012 at 3:54 pm

      Thanks! I will post.

    • Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron

      March 27, 2012 at 1:19 am

      wow – thanks girl!! 🙂

  5. Sarah Paul

    March 24, 2012 at 4:01 am

    Holy Moly! I had no idea there were so many awesome pirate-themed units out there! My kids would LOVE this. Where to begin?! I may have to add all of these to my wish list! This looks like so much fun. 🙂 Thanks for taking the time to post about all of these resources.
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

  6. Mary

    March 25, 2012 at 2:23 am

    I saw your pin board with all these images and HAD to see what was going on! LOVE it!
    It is always nice to stop by your blog!
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

  7. Fern Smith

    March 25, 2012 at 3:27 pm

    Congrats on the TPT Newsletter! I've loved your stuff and your blog since the first day I found BLOGGING!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas! TPT Store
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!
    Fern Smith’s Center Games!
    Fern Smith’s PowerPoints!

  8. Scott & Christie Lamb

    March 25, 2012 at 4:55 pm

    Oh my goodness lady! Thanks for paving the way and finding all these treasures for us! haha I love your blog and all your ideas! Keep them coming! Here is one of my pirate themed units- if you want (no pressure!)

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Do-You-Speak-Pirate-Teaching-ar

    • Erica Bohrer

      March 25, 2012 at 5:04 pm

      Christie can you email me a thumbnail or the product and I will make a thumbnail? Thanks, here is my email: ericabohrer@gmail.com

  9. Mary P.

    April 7, 2012 at 3:23 am

    Thanks for the shoutout, Erica!

    Pitner's Potpourri

  10. Cecilia

    August 31, 2012 at 3:55 am

    Thanks for your post. It really helped me to launch Bartram's Buccaneers this year.

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

My students LOVE that game. I will hear a random My students LOVE that game. 

I will hear a random meow and say “remember, to keep your headphones on!”

#teacherhumor #iready
🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers ! I hav 🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers !

I have been with TpT since 2008!  I remember looking for a place where I could share my computer created resources with other teachers without having to set up my own website.  TpT was suggested.  I started off with a few Microsoft Word created resources 😬. At the time, the founder of TpT, Paul and his brother Dana, were single-handedly running things. I loved getting their newsletters.

In 2009 I was in a NY times article for TpT about who owns the copyright to teacher’s lesson plan ideas…the schools or the teachers.  This was not the article the author or editors told me I would be in, but that is another story! 

I stuck with TpT and creating resources and then in 2011, the site really took off and I met all these other amazing teacher-authors and finally met Paul in real life! 

As a single homeowner on a teachers salary, I worked nights and weekends on TpT resources just to be able to afford to live in my little house.  Then something amazing happened, my hard work paid off and I was able to get myself some breathing room.  I am so grateful for TpT for giving my life purpose and financial freedom back in those days.  Even though I am married now, I am so proud of myself for being able to own that little house (I still have it and rent it out) and buy my forever home in my dream neighborhood all by myself.

So many of you found out about TpT and so many more sellers joined.  It truly became the open market place that Paul envisioned all those years ago. 

TpT is still a big part of my life all these years (and hair colors) later.  I know when I eventually retire from teaching, I will be able to do TpT full time.  I love creating and sharing resources (880 and counting) with all of you.

#happybirthdaytpt #tpt
Are you looking for editable parent-teacher confer Are you looking for editable parent-teacher conference slides? These slides will keep you focused, keep your conferences on schedule, and help you feel confident.  You can edit them to meet the needs of your classroom and then duplicate that for every student, adjusting the information as needed. 
Want the links?  Plus, I will send you my FREE editable reminder slips! Just comment LINK below and I will DM you :)

#parentteacherconferences
Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Ha Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Halloween costume idea?  What about The Spice Girls and everyone wears an apron with a different spice!
🎃What other group costume ideas have you done at your school?
Want the link to these aprons, comment exactly SPICE below and I will DM you the link.  It is auto set to send only for that word.

#grouphalloweencostume #halloweencostumeideas
Kids will tell you everything! You know it is goi Kids will tell you everything!  You know it is going to be some drama when they start with “My mom told me not to tell you this but…” 

Parents, we know sometimes they exaggerate and we follow up for clarification, if we are concerned.  For example: One time a kid came in and said she was a 1 because her mom pushed her.  A little boy who was her neighbor and also in the class, said BUT she was trying to save you from getting hit by a car! 

What are some of the things you have heard or maybe your child has said?

#teachertruth #teacherhumor
Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for you! 

I can’t keep you healthy but I can give you some F R E E signs.  I also have them in neutral colors.  Comment GERMS for the links!

#germs #backtoschool #classroomdecor
Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom ideas!  From my free banner writing prompts to no prep slides and crafts that can stay up until Thanksgiving.  To grab the links, comment FALL below 👇 and I will send you a message.

#fallteachingideas #firstgradeteacher
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs