• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

120 Chart

The new Common Core Math Standards for first grade require the students to work with a 1 to 120 chart and I did not have one!  I made up these 120 charts for your students to use as a guide and the Fill in the Missing Number worksheets for extra practice work.  Click on the pictures below to download them for free from TeachersPay Teachers!

You can check out my massive 0-120 Chart packet below:

Also, check out Fabulous in First‘s Michelle Oakes‘ free A Chunk of the Chart center from TpT.  It is so cute and who doesn’t love free?!  
Here are a few more freebies! 
Katie King of Queen of the First Grade Jungle’s Cut and Paste Numbers from 99-120 and 10 More and Ten Less.

Denise of LaSota’s Little Learners posted Writing to 120 on TpT for free.

Filed Under: Common Core, Math, Uncategorized

Previous Post: « Classroom Photos and Updated Word Wall Words
Next Post: Computer Center »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Delaney White

    February 7, 2012 at 1:54 am

    Thanks for sharing…we will go to Common Core next year and this will give my kiddos a head start! I will also blow this up and add to my calendar for next year!

  2. Klinger Cafe'

    February 7, 2012 at 1:57 am

    Thank you so much we have a big meeting on the common core tomorrow after school!
    Tammy

  3. laughinbrunette (Jennifer)

    February 7, 2012 at 1:58 am

    I agree…this is great! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

  4. Sarah

    February 7, 2012 at 1:59 am

    We have started w/ Common Core at the report card level to make sure it all is lined up and ready to go!! I think most of us are still looking for ways to include our usual "stuff" but extending in places where we need too!! Thanks for sharing! This will be a GREAT addition!!

    Sarah
    shetrick@gmail.com

  5. Hadar

    February 7, 2012 at 2:04 am

    We just did a little of this today! But Math Expressions teaches it so that the numbers jump 10 when they go across and increase by 1 when they go down.

    • Erica Bohrer

      February 7, 2012 at 2:08 am

      OMG that sounds confusing!

    • Traci

      February 7, 2012 at 4:26 am

      Hadar… that's crazy! Poor thing.

  6. Kristin

    February 7, 2012 at 2:28 am

    No common core for us yet but this is kind of freaking me out. 🙂
    They are very cool, though, and I truly appreciate them!!! 🙂
    THANK YOU!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

  7. Michelle

    February 7, 2012 at 2:53 am

    Thanks for the shout friend! 🙂 XOXO

  8. Traci

    February 7, 2012 at 4:27 am

    This is awesome. We'll be shifting to common core soon enough… so I'm getting the kiddos ready now.
    Thanks for sharing.
    ❤ Dragonflies in First ❤

  9. Mrs.LaSota's Blog

    February 7, 2012 at 5:03 am

    Lol I actually just posted something on my blog a few hours ago about it!

    I haven't uploaded it to tpt yet. I took a different take and chunked my expectations- 1-30, 1-60, 1-90, 1-120.

    http://lasotaslittlelearners.blogspot.com

    P.s. I was just checking out my scholastic book club January book order and saw your book in it! I was so excited for you! 🙂

  10. Mrs.LaSota's Blog

    February 7, 2012 at 5:44 am

    I knew that I would forget- so I went and added it to TPT. 🙂

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Common-Core-Math-writing-to-120

    Here is my post about it today:
    http://lasotaslittlelearners.blogspot.com/2012/02/common-core-math-standards.html

    Now FINALLY to bed for me! It is almost 1 AM!!!

  11. Mrs. Smyth

    February 7, 2012 at 7:38 pm

    Thank you so much! We are piloting a few new math programs this year in order to start the CCSS next year. Ugh! I', a bit over-whelmed so far. I appreciate those of you who are posting it as you go 🙂
    -Michele

  12. JD's Rockin' Readers

    February 9, 2012 at 2:18 pm

    This is great!! Thanks so much for the freebie! I also have a freebie that I just changed to make it go up to 120! The kids love the Snowman Sequencing game at centers or in small group!! the link to the my freebie is
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Snowman-Sequencing-Numbers-1-120. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Jennie

  13. Happyscrapper42

    February 26, 2012 at 4:22 pm

    Thanks for sharing. I love that there are generous teachers out there who share so we are not all reinventing the wheel 🙂 I just found your blog through a pinterest pin.

  14. Anonymous

    March 8, 2012 at 1:29 pm

    Thanks for sharing. After watching Common Core webinars they talked a lot about using a 0-99 chart because the decades were line up on the same row. I love this chart going all the way to 120. I was curious if you could make one with this font starting at 0 and going all the way 120? Thanks for the freebie
    Lawana–lgurley@polk.k12.ga.us

  15. Anonymous

    June 8, 2012 at 1:27 pm

    Thanks sooooo much for sharing !!

  16. Kelly

    August 7, 2012 at 11:21 pm

    Love it! What font did you use for the 1-120 Chart?

    • Erica Bohrer

      August 7, 2012 at 11:51 pm

      Thank you! LD Hand…click my Lettering Delights Button to the left to check it out.

  17. Shine

    July 4, 2013 at 3:22 am

    Thanks for this!

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.o 🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.official .  A sweet parent bought this for the class, we use them for our morning greeting toss.

🍂Want the link?  Comment ACORN below!

#amazonfinds #palmpals
🧡🦃 A little fall gratitude + a whole lot of CUTEN 🧡🦃 A little fall  gratitude + a whole lot of CUTENESS! 🐿️🍂

This I Am Grateful Squirrel Craft is such a fun fall/Thanksgiving activity for your classroom! Students can share what they’re grateful for while creating an adorable fall squirrel craft that makes the cutest hallway or bulletin board display. 🍁✨

Perfect for:
🍂 Thanksgiving writing
🐿️ Gratitude activities
🧡 Fall classroom crafts
📚 Bulletin board displays
✏️ An October through November activity

Want to grab it for your classroom? 👇

💬 COMMENT “CRAFT” and I’ll send you the link!

#thanksgivingactivities #thanksgivingcraft #fallcraft #fallclassroom #thanksgivingactivitiesforkids
Select a size tablecloth for your classroom! This Select a size tablecloth for your classroom!  This is great for messy projects or your pencil station table.  Want the link for this easy to use roll?  Comment LINK below.

#amazonfinds #classroomfinds
Bat themed activities and resources for first grad Bat themed activities and resources for first grade!  Want the links to everything you see?  Comment BATS below and I will DM you.

#bats
🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that 🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that’s ready to go? Meet Stumpkin! 🎃🍂

This FREE digital resource is packed with everything you need for a Halloween/fall themed morning meeting + reading response! 📚✨

🍁 Morning Meeting
🎃 Stumpkin read-aloud
✏️ Reading response
💬 Discussion & comprehension
🧠 Activities to keep your little learners engaged

And the best part… IT’S FREE! 🙌

Perfect for an October morning or a cozy Friday activity! 🍂

💬 Comment STUMPKIN and I’ll send you the link! 🔗

Save this Reel so you have it when you’re planning your October lessons! ❤️

#firstgradeteacher #firstgrade #firstgradeteachers #teacherideas  #morningmeeting
My students LOVE that game. I will hear a random My students LOVE that game. 

I will hear a random meow and say “remember, to keep your headphones on!”

#teacherhumor #iready
🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers ! I hav 🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers !

I have been with TpT since 2008!  I remember looking for a place where I could share my computer created resources with other teachers without having to set up my own website.  TpT was suggested.  I started off with a few Microsoft Word created resources 😬. At the time, the founder of TpT, Paul and his brother Dana, were single-handedly running things. I loved getting their newsletters.

In 2009 I was in a NY times article for TpT about who owns the copyright to teacher’s lesson plan ideas…the schools or the teachers.  This was not the article the author or editors told me I would be in, but that is another story! 

I stuck with TpT and creating resources and then in 2011, the site really took off and I met all these other amazing teacher-authors and finally met Paul in real life! 

As a single homeowner on a teachers salary, I worked nights and weekends on TpT resources just to be able to afford to live in my little house.  Then something amazing happened, my hard work paid off and I was able to get myself some breathing room.  I am so grateful for TpT for giving my life purpose and financial freedom back in those days.  Even though I am married now, I am so proud of myself for being able to own that little house (I still have it and rent it out) and buy my forever home in my dream neighborhood all by myself.

So many of you found out about TpT and so many more sellers joined.  It truly became the open market place that Paul envisioned all those years ago. 

TpT is still a big part of my life all these years (and hair colors) later.  I know when I eventually retire from teaching, I will be able to do TpT full time.  I love creating and sharing resources (880 and counting) with all of you.

#happybirthdaytpt #tpt
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs