This recipe contains no Borax and is kid safe. You will need Elmer’s Glitter Glue, contact lens solution, and baking soda.
The Elmer’s Glitter Glue is the key ingredient. It already has the glitter and color in it, so there is no need to add messy food coloring or glitter. Your custodian will thank you! All my ingredients were purchased at Target and can be found easily at other stores.
- Two Bottles of Elmer’s Glitter Glue
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Soda
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Contact Lens Solution
- Pour the two bottles of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of baking soda.
- Add three tablespoons of contact lens solution.
- Stir the mixture.
- If the mixture still seems loose, add another tablespoon of contact lens solution.
- Mix the mixture using your hands. If the mixture sticks to hands, use contact lens solution to help get it off.
- Let kids play with slime. Keep slime in a sealed bag or container when not in use.
I used PRISMACOLOR pencils to color in the title and draw the picture. These pencils are of amazing quality. From now on, I am going to use these beauties to draw my samples and decorate my banners.
As always, feel free to pin!