• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Mother’s Day Freebies and More!

Are you looking for ways to celebrate Mother’s Day with your students?   I thought I would take time to put together a post of some of my Mother’s Day freebies and more.  As always feel free to pin and click on the images to check out the resources on TpT.
These Mother’s Day cards are totally free for you and they can be used for Moms, Mums, Stepmoms, and any special person!  Click below to grab them.
Mother's Day Free Card
I also have this handprint card in my store for free:

If you are looking for a gift for your students to make their mother’s or special person, check out this adorable Mother’s Day Booklet.  This Mother’s Day booklet works for moms, mums, stepmoms, and special persons!

Mother's Day Booklet

I compliment the booklets with a student-made painting on canvas.
The canvases come in bulk packages (Amazon Commissionable Link) HERE.
Click below for a video of how I do the directed drawing.
Here is a free Homework Pass but the twist is that is for the mother.  My colleague suggested a few years back that we give moms the week off from H.W. the week before Mother’s Day.   We all agreed it was a great idea.  I made this little Mother’s Day Homework Pass freebie if you would like to join in our tradition.
Looking for a Mother’s Day picture book to read to your students? I have linked some of my favorite Mother’s Day books, along with some of my Father’s Day favorites. I have linked some books that are not your typical Mom books, like The Little Green Goose. The Little Green Goose is about a dinosaur egg that when it hatches, he thinks Mr. Goose is his mom. It is a sweet story about love and adoption. The Family Book by Todd Parr, is a great book that showcases all kinds of families. I am open to adding more inclusive themed books to my list. If you know of any that you love and think that they would be appropriate for first graders, please leave a comment below! I am always looking to expand my library.
Mother's D
Thanks for stopping by!   I hope you find some inspiration for honoring Mother’s Day with your students.

Pinterest Images:

Mother's Day Booklet

Filed Under: Free Downloads, Mother's Day, Uncategorized

Previous Post: « Letter Writing
Next Post: End of the Year Memory Book »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Melanie Jordan

    April 29, 2016 at 5:14 pm

    Hi Erica, I love your Mother's Day Project! I was reaching out to you because I see that you're a NY TpTer =)

    We're hosting our 1st Annual NY/NJ TpT Mini-Meet and I was hoping you might be interested in attending. You can get more info from my blog: http://teachersloungespot.blogspot.com/2016/04/tpt-mini-meet-new-yorknew-jersey.html

    or just complete this google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1fAl5Jh21aA8iRGRptoUsbfE6EoVOcu-BGzuleRjbJLQ/edit

    Hope to see you there!

    • Erica Bohrer

      April 29, 2016 at 5:38 pm

      Hi, I added you using your email address to the Tri-State Blogger group. You can share about your meet up in there. Thanks for the invite.

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Adorable New Book by the author and illustrators o Adorable New Book by the author and illustrators of The Leaf Thief…The Sun Thief. 

Want the links?  Comment BOOK below. 

#picturebook #daylightsavingstime #fall
Drop an emoji if you have ever used one of these b Drop an emoji if you have ever used one of these before! 
It makes it so much easier to date primary students work.  I save their banners and make a portfolio, so I like to have the date on the backs of the banners.
Want the link?  Comment LINK below.  It will only send for that word 🙂.

#amazonfind #teacherhack
🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.o 🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.official .  A sweet parent bought this for the class, we use them for our morning greeting toss.

🍂Want the link?  Comment ACORN below!

#amazonfinds #palmpals
🧡🦃 A little fall gratitude + a whole lot of CUTEN 🧡🦃 A little fall  gratitude + a whole lot of CUTENESS! 🐿️🍂

This I Am Grateful Squirrel Craft is such a fun fall/Thanksgiving activity for your classroom! Students can share what they’re grateful for while creating an adorable fall squirrel craft that makes the cutest hallway or bulletin board display. 🍁✨

Perfect for:
🍂 Thanksgiving writing
🐿️ Gratitude activities
🧡 Fall classroom crafts
📚 Bulletin board displays
✏️ An October through November activity

Want to grab it for your classroom? 👇

💬 COMMENT “CRAFT” and I’ll send you the link!

#thanksgivingactivities #thanksgivingcraft #fallcraft #fallclassroom #thanksgivingactivitiesforkids
Select a size tablecloth for your classroom! This Select a size tablecloth for your classroom!  This is great for messy projects or your pencil station table.  Want the link for this easy to use roll?  Comment LINK below.

#amazonfinds #classroomfinds
Bat themed activities and resources for first grad Bat themed activities and resources for first grade!  Want the links to everything you see?  Comment BATS below and I will DM you.

#bats
🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that 🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that’s ready to go? Meet Stumpkin! 🎃🍂

This FREE digital resource is packed with everything you need for a Halloween/fall themed morning meeting + reading response! 📚✨

🍁 Morning Meeting
🎃 Stumpkin read-aloud
✏️ Reading response
💬 Discussion & comprehension
🧠 Activities to keep your little learners engaged

And the best part… IT’S FREE! 🙌

Perfect for an October morning or a cozy Friday activity! 🍂

💬 Comment STUMPKIN and I’ll send you the link! 🔗

Save this Reel so you have it when you’re planning your October lessons! ❤️

#firstgradeteacher #firstgrade #firstgradeteachers #teacherideas  #morningmeeting
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs