• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Teacher Plan Book and More!!!

I have gotten so many questions in my shop, on my blog, and on my fb fan page on where you can get my plan book format.  I finally got around to making a packet for you!   I hope you check out this post to see what is included and then head over to TpT to check out the packet!

For a larger preview file and to see the fonts I uses, click the image below.

I hope you check out my plan book packet on TpT!

Filed Under: Organization, Teachers Pay Teachers, Uncategorized, Visual plans

Previous Post: « Q is for Quality – Teachers Pay Teachers Supercharge Seller Success Conference
Next Post: 4th of July Sale – New Products! »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Stacy Ess

    June 24, 2014 at 1:36 am

    This is great and thanks for the tips! I especially like the dividers for monthly certificates and the visual lesson plans. Great ideas!

    Stacy
    Second Grade Sweetie Pies

    • Erica Bohrer

      June 24, 2014 at 2:58 am

      Thank you!!

  2. megan9480

    June 24, 2014 at 2:23 am

    I am in love with this product. I have been wanting your news letter format. Thank you so much! You rock!

    • Erica Bohrer

      June 24, 2014 at 2:58 am

      Awe, thanks!

  3. Amy

    June 24, 2014 at 3:23 am

    I have loved seeing your visual layout of plans. What a great idea to sell the package for others to use! Thank you for making that possible for those who love it but don't have the time to make it themselves. What a great resource!

  4. Kristi Jo Sanders

    June 24, 2014 at 3:31 am

    Very much in love with the running record idea!!! Thank you for sharing. 🙂

  5. Heather Rill

    June 24, 2014 at 1:33 pm

    I actually used your visual plans this year as inspiration to make my own! I kept them on a clip board hanging next to my desk so I could easily look over and see the week. I've put your planner on my wishlist.
    A Rill Classroom

  6. Miss K

    June 24, 2014 at 2:16 pm

    I love the plastic envelope divider tip! I just found a bunch of them at Dollar Tree last night!

  7. Teachin Gremlins

    June 24, 2014 at 3:33 pm

    Thanks for sharing this! I feel inspired to get more organized next year! I really, really like the way you keep your awards & birthday cards WITH your plans in a sheet protector!! Very clever!

  8. Ms.M

    June 25, 2014 at 1:49 am

    It looks WONDERFUL Erica! I love how it all goes together.
    Mels
    Ms. K/1 ELL

  9. Alex john

    July 3, 2014 at 6:59 am

    This is so great, very helpful stuff for teachers.

    http://www.klaschools.com

  10. Rose Hasham Familia

    November 14, 2014 at 12:29 pm

    looks cute erika 🙂 how do i get it for free ??

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Select a size tablecloth for your classroom! This Select a size tablecloth for your classroom!  This is great for messy projects or your pencil station table.  Want the link for this easy to use roll?  Comment LINK below.

#amazonfinds #classroomfinds
Bat themed activities and resources for first grad Bat themed activities and resources for first grade!  Want the links to everything you see?  Comment BATS below and I will DM you.

#bats
🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that 🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that’s ready to go? Meet Stumpkin! 🎃🍂

This FREE digital resource is packed with everything you need for a Halloween/fall themed morning meeting + reading response! 📚✨

🍁 Morning Meeting
🎃 Stumpkin read-aloud
✏️ Reading response
💬 Discussion & comprehension
🧠 Activities to keep your little learners engaged

And the best part… IT’S FREE! 🙌

Perfect for an October morning or a cozy Friday activity! 🍂

💬 Comment STUMPKIN and I’ll send you the link! 🔗

Save this Reel so you have it when you’re planning your October lessons! ❤️

#firstgradeteacher #firstgrade #firstgradeteachers #teacherideas  #morningmeeting
My students LOVE that game. I will hear a random My students LOVE that game. 

I will hear a random meow and say “remember, to keep your headphones on!”

#teacherhumor #iready
🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers ! I hav 🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers !

I have been with TpT since 2008!  I remember looking for a place where I could share my computer created resources with other teachers without having to set up my own website.  TpT was suggested.  I started off with a few Microsoft Word created resources 😬. At the time, the founder of TpT, Paul and his brother Dana, were single-handedly running things. I loved getting their newsletters.

In 2009 I was in a NY times article for TpT about who owns the copyright to teacher’s lesson plan ideas…the schools or the teachers.  This was not the article the author or editors told me I would be in, but that is another story! 

I stuck with TpT and creating resources and then in 2011, the site really took off and I met all these other amazing teacher-authors and finally met Paul in real life! 

As a single homeowner on a teachers salary, I worked nights and weekends on TpT resources just to be able to afford to live in my little house.  Then something amazing happened, my hard work paid off and I was able to get myself some breathing room.  I am so grateful for TpT for giving my life purpose and financial freedom back in those days.  Even though I am married now, I am so proud of myself for being able to own that little house (I still have it and rent it out) and buy my forever home in my dream neighborhood all by myself.

So many of you found out about TpT and so many more sellers joined.  It truly became the open market place that Paul envisioned all those years ago. 

TpT is still a big part of my life all these years (and hair colors) later.  I know when I eventually retire from teaching, I will be able to do TpT full time.  I love creating and sharing resources (880 and counting) with all of you.

#happybirthdaytpt #tpt
Are you looking for editable parent-teacher confer Are you looking for editable parent-teacher conference slides? These slides will keep you focused, keep your conferences on schedule, and help you feel confident.  You can edit them to meet the needs of your classroom and then duplicate that for every student, adjusting the information as needed. 
Want the links?  Plus, I will send you my FREE editable reminder slips! Just comment LINK below and I will DM you :)

#parentteacherconferences
Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Ha Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Halloween costume idea?  What about The Spice Girls and everyone wears an apron with a different spice!
🎃What other group costume ideas have you done at your school?
Want the link to these aprons, comment exactly SPICE below and I will DM you the link.  It is auto set to send only for that word.

#grouphalloweencostume #halloweencostumeideas
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs