• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Birthday Themed: Christmas in July Sale Day Five and Throw Back Thursday

All Birthday Themed Sets are %15 off!

I had many requests to make my Birthday Board in primary colors, so here it is.  Just click above.  I would love to make it in every pattern of my word wall sets, but I just don’t know how I will have the time!   I need two of me.

Here is the Birthday Board Kit:

 And here is my Birthday Take-Home Pack.  This packet is such a hit with my students.

Incase you missed this birthday themed freebie, here it is again:
Don’t forget to check out my friends’ shops for more awesome deals!

//

InLinkz.com

I am linking up with Cara again and giving  you a Throwback Thursday post about my birthday board.
My Ever Evolving Birthday Board – August 20, 2012
One of the top items I see of mine pinned is my birthday boards.  I first had a cow print themed one.  Then, last year I made a polka dot one using the labels from my Polka Dot Labels and Signs packet.  I had so many requests to just sell the labels for the birthday board that I decided to revamp mine and make a little packet to sell.  You can click on the images below to check out the packet on TpT.  
*Warning, I went a little overboard with the polka dots in my classroom.  Don’t stare too long at the bulletin board I made – you might get dizzy.  I would suggest taking it down a notch by using just a solid bulletin board background if you are going to use a polka dot border or vice versa.  

(This birthday board is 27 by 41 inches.)
Feel free to pin.  I just ask that if you post something like this on your own blog, that you don’t say it is “Pinterest Inspired.”  Please, link back to me or this post.  I really would love to see how your boards come out.  Also, if there is a demand for boards of different color schemes, let me know and I will add them to my “To Create for TpT List.”
My old boards:
The Cow Print Board
(Look closely at March and you will see Molly)
Last year’s polka dot board

 I celebrate birthdays with this pack:

Thanks for reading!

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Previous Post: « Christmas in July – Day Three: Search/Read/Write the Room Sale & Freebies
Next Post: Christmas in July Day Six: Back to School Themed Sale & Meet the Teacher Night Freebie »

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Adorable New Book by the author and illustrators o Adorable New Book by the author and illustrators of The Leaf Thief…The Sun Thief. 

Want the links?  Comment BOOK below. 

#picturebook #daylightsavingstime #fall
Drop an emoji if you have ever used one of these b Drop an emoji if you have ever used one of these before! 
It makes it so much easier to date primary students work.  I save their banners and make a portfolio, so I like to have the date on the backs of the banners.
Want the link?  Comment LINK below.  It will only send for that word 🙂.

#amazonfind #teacherhack
🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.o 🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.official .  A sweet parent bought this for the class, we use them for our morning greeting toss.

🍂Want the link?  Comment ACORN below!

#amazonfinds #palmpals
🧡🦃 A little fall gratitude + a whole lot of CUTEN 🧡🦃 A little fall  gratitude + a whole lot of CUTENESS! 🐿️🍂

This I Am Grateful Squirrel Craft is such a fun fall/Thanksgiving activity for your classroom! Students can share what they’re grateful for while creating an adorable fall squirrel craft that makes the cutest hallway or bulletin board display. 🍁✨

Perfect for:
🍂 Thanksgiving writing
🐿️ Gratitude activities
🧡 Fall classroom crafts
📚 Bulletin board displays
✏️ An October through November activity

Want to grab it for your classroom? 👇

💬 COMMENT “CRAFT” and I’ll send you the link!

#thanksgivingactivities #thanksgivingcraft #fallcraft #fallclassroom #thanksgivingactivitiesforkids
Select a size tablecloth for your classroom! This Select a size tablecloth for your classroom!  This is great for messy projects or your pencil station table.  Want the link for this easy to use roll?  Comment LINK below.

#amazonfinds #classroomfinds
Bat themed activities and resources for first grad Bat themed activities and resources for first grade!  Want the links to everything you see?  Comment BATS below and I will DM you.

#bats
🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that 🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that’s ready to go? Meet Stumpkin! 🎃🍂

This FREE digital resource is packed with everything you need for a Halloween/fall themed morning meeting + reading response! 📚✨

🍁 Morning Meeting
🎃 Stumpkin read-aloud
✏️ Reading response
💬 Discussion & comprehension
🧠 Activities to keep your little learners engaged

And the best part… IT’S FREE! 🙌

Perfect for an October morning or a cozy Friday activity! 🍂

💬 Comment STUMPKIN and I’ll send you the link! 🔗

Save this Reel so you have it when you’re planning your October lessons! ❤️

#firstgradeteacher #firstgrade #firstgradeteachers #teacherideas  #morningmeeting
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs