• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Valentine’s Day Freebies and Photo Updates

Tomorrow is V-day!  Personally, I have no
plans and hate the holiday!  School wise, I think it is adorable.  
Here are some old and new Valentine’s Day freebies.   Click on the pictures to find the where to
download.  
*Please, do not ask me for editable versions of the freebies via facebook, here, or in my store.  I am sorry but there are font and clip art copyright issues, which prevent me from sharing the Word/Power Point files.  

Here are some photos of centers from my Common Core
Valentine packet.  Click on the pictures
to check out the packet.  

 Two version of the Tens and Ones Counting Mat are included. 
The counting mat was inspired by my 100th Day Counting Mat.
Classic Candy Heart Sorting and Graphing Center:
This activity can be found here or here! 
I hope you have a great day tomorrow and enjoy the day with your kiddos! 

Filed Under: Free Downloads, Uncategorized, Valentine's Day

Previous Post: « Valentine’s Day Updates and a Frebbie, Plus Visual Plans
Next Post: 0-120 Charts and Activities »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Cecilia

    February 14, 2013 at 2:47 am

    Happy Valentine's Day Erica. Thank you for all you share.

    • Erica Bohrer

      February 14, 2013 at 1:21 pm

      You are welcome Cecilia! Thanks for all your kind comments 🙂

  2. Kelsey Anderson

    February 14, 2013 at 3:45 pm

    Thank you for the freebie of some bunny loves you! I made them with my kindergartners. I smile and laugh everytime I read it!

  3. Sue Cahalane

    February 14, 2013 at 8:13 pm

    I'm printing out that adorable homework coupon right now! Glad to see a New Yorker in blogland! I'm from NJ, we're neighbors! Happy Valentine's Day & thank you for sharing.
    ~Sue
    Science for Kids Blog

  4. Heather's Heart

    February 15, 2013 at 2:42 am

    I am loving all of this cuteness! I love the bunny card….I might have to do a bunny card from my bunny to my kiddos. =)

    Your Valentine math games are awesome. Thank you!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

  5. MissDeCarbo

    February 16, 2013 at 4:12 am

    Your part/part/whole center game looks so cute! 🙂 Looks like your kids had a blast! 🙂

    Sugar and Spice

  6. Primary Possibilities

    February 16, 2013 at 6:17 am

    Thanks for your freebie! I know what you mean with the personally hate and school adorable comment!
    Stephany

  7. S. Simpson

    February 16, 2013 at 9:35 am

    Your packet looks great. I just pinned ya and added it to my wishlist on TPT. Thanks for always sharing such wonderful ideas. I'm hosting a linky for people to share their Valentine's Day pictures, I'd love for you to link up this post if you have time. Enjoy your weekend.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

  8. Power Point Presentations

    February 17, 2013 at 3:50 am

    I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
    3g Technology

  9. Tamera

    February 17, 2013 at 6:17 pm

    Thank you for the freebie and all your wonderful ideas. I am a faithful follower of your blog and TPT store!

    Stop by and check out my Give Away and my Vocabulary Activities for Skippyjon Jones in my TPT store!

    🙂
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

  10. kinder-gardener

    February 18, 2013 at 5:55 pm

    Whoops! I am such a bad typist I had to retype my comment!! Thank you for all the wonderful help. I'm older and love all the fresh ideas. I visit your site regularly and have added you to my blog list of people to follow. I will use the no homework coupon! Thank you!!

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers ! I hav 🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers !

I have been with TpT since 2008!  I remember looking for a place where I could share my computer created resources with other teachers without having to set up my own website.  TpT was suggested.  I started off with a few Microsoft Word created resources 😬. At the time, the founder of TpT, Paul and his brother Dana, were single-handedly running things. I loved getting their newsletters.

In 2009 I was in a NY times article for TpT about who owns the copyright to teacher’s lesson plan ideas…the schools or the teachers.  This was not the article the author or editors told me I would be in, but that is another story! 

I stuck with TpT and creating resources and then in 2011, the site really took off and I met all these other amazing teacher-authors and finally met Paul in real life! 

As a single homeowner on a teachers salary, I worked nights and weekends on TpT resources just to be able to afford to live in my little house.  Then something amazing happened, my hard work paid off and I was able to get myself some breathing room.  I am so grateful for TpT for giving my life purpose and financial freedom back in those days.  Even though I am married now, I am so proud of myself for being able to own that little house (I still have it and rent it out) and buy my forever home in my dream neighborhood all by myself.

So many of you found out about TpT and so many more sellers joined.  It truly became the open market place that Paul envisioned all those years ago. 

TpT is still a big part of my life all these years (and hair colors) later.  I know when I eventually retire from teaching, I will be able to do TpT full time.  I love creating and sharing resources (880 and counting) with all of you.

#happybirthdaytpt #tpt
Are you looking for editable parent-teacher confer Are you looking for editable parent-teacher conference slides? These slides will keep you focused, keep your conferences on schedule, and help you feel confident.  You can edit them to meet the needs of your classroom and then duplicate that for every student, adjusting the information as needed. 
Want the links?  Plus, I will send you my FREE editable reminder slips! Just comment LINK below and I will DM you :)

#parentteacherconferences
Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Ha Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Halloween costume idea?  What about The Spice Girls and everyone wears an apron with a different spice!
🎃What other group costume ideas have you done at your school?
Want the link to these aprons, comment exactly SPICE below and I will DM you the link.  It is auto set to send only for that word.

#grouphalloweencostume #halloweencostumeideas
Kids will tell you everything! You know it is goi Kids will tell you everything!  You know it is going to be some drama when they start with “My mom told me not to tell you this but…” 

Parents, we know sometimes they exaggerate and we follow up for clarification, if we are concerned.  For example: One time a kid came in and said she was a 1 because her mom pushed her.  A little boy who was her neighbor and also in the class, said BUT she was trying to save you from getting hit by a car! 

What are some of the things you have heard or maybe your child has said?

#teachertruth #teacherhumor
Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for you! 

I can’t keep you healthy but I can give you some F R E E signs.  I also have them in neutral colors.  Comment GERMS for the links!

#germs #backtoschool #classroomdecor
Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom ideas!  From my free banner writing prompts to no prep slides and crafts that can stay up until Thanksgiving.  To grab the links, comment FALL below 👇 and I will send you a message.

#fallteachingideas #firstgradeteacher
I laugh when I think of some of the things I say a I laugh when I think of some of the things I say and how it would sound to non-educator. 
What is something you have taught or have to say that is definitely not part of the curriculum?

#teacherhumor #teachertruth
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs