• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Show Us What You Bought!

I did a little too much shopping at the Cyber Monday & Tuesday Sale!  Did you shop until you dropped?  If so click the image above to link up over at Blog Hoppin’! 
Here are a few of my favorite purchases!  Click on the covers to check them out on TpT:
Latoya Reed was sweet enough to make a printer friendly (less ink) version of her Kwanzaa story for me and included it in the packet! 

Ashley Hughes is a AMAZING!  I bought a ton of her clipart.  Too cute! I am so glad that we have become blogging friends. 
Can you tell, I will be working on a penguin packet?   Here is some cute and realistic penguin clip art by Mrs. Messenger of Joy of Kindergarten.  She has really cute clip art! 
Cute Polar Bear clip art from Stacy Johnson! 
I just discovered Pink Cat Studio and I am in love with her graphics!!! (Sorry the image is blurry.)
Tons of useful fonts in this packet!!!  Thanks Jessica Stanford!
I love everything Deanna Jump creates!  I am so proud to be her friend.  Did you see her on the Steve Harvey Show? 

I love the Elf on the Shelf journal in this packet!  Thanks Teri of A Cupcake for the Teacher!  (Click here to check out her blog post with more photos and links to other cute Elf on the Shelf Packets! )

I have been eyeing this project from First Grade Blue Skies since last year!  So adorable. 

I love the reindeer art project with the lights around it from Alisha, AKA The Bubbly Blonde! 
Sarah Cooley of First Grader…At Last, is so cute.  I really do love her!  When we were in Chicago having martinis, she tried to show me how to pick up guys! It was hysterical!  I just think this packet she made is so cute and so funny, I had to have it. Who doesn’t love pugs?  
I have this from Cheryl of Primary Graffiti on hand now for emergency sub plans!  Thanks Cheryl!!  BTW- Cheryl was there for the martini evening and her husband was a way better wingman than the girls!  Yes, Karim is getting a bloggy shout out! 

Rachelle‘s packet is so thorough!  I often have student teachers and now I can be prepared with this packet!  Don’t you think the cover is so awesome, too.  I know I would not have thought to put the words in red, yellow, and then green! 

The NUMBER LINE!  Ugh, I feel they either get or don’t.  I know with this packet, they will GET IT! Great job Lindsey, AKA The Teacher Wife!
I actually did not purchase this packet, by my friend Michelle Oakes, of Fabulous in First, during the sale.  It is just such a great packet that I had to share it.  My firsties really struggled with punctuation until I used this packet!  Seriously perfect for teaching punctuation! 
I like that I can just click and print these activities from sweet Katie King‘s packet.  Great for the after snack right before pack-up time of day! 
Stay tuned to see what other (non-teaching) purchases I recommend!   Don’t forget to link up over at Blog Hoppin’! 
Thank you for all the purchases you made from my store!  I am truly amazed by the number of teachers who use my products.  I think that is the coolest part – that in an indirect way, I am touching students’ learning all over the world.  

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Previous Post: « Hanukah, Christmas, New Year’s, and plus FREEBIES!
Next Post: Doubles Plus One & Domino Math Centers »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Lisa Mattes

    December 2, 2012 at 12:54 am

    You got some amazing stuff! And, does beautiful, brilliant, amazing and kind you really need a wingman? I suppose we can all use one. 🙂
    Growing Firsties

  2. Cherie

    December 2, 2012 at 12:56 am

    Thanks for sharing your purchases! I may have to buy the Punctuation People pack!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

  3. KWintuska

    December 2, 2012 at 12:56 am

    I LOVE the reindeer with the lights in its antlers – how cute 🙂 Beginning student teaching in January, I am still relatively new to the blog-stalking world and would love Rachelle's pack if I walked into a brand new classroom. Thankfully, I am with a 1st grade classroom were I have observed before and have a HUGE teacher crush on my cooperating teacher. Teaching 26 years, and she is GREAT! Anyhoo – thanks for sharing your purchases 🙂

    Kate
    katewintuska@insightbb.com

  4. stephn

    December 2, 2012 at 1:05 am

    WOW! It looks like you got a lot of great stuff. I can't wait to see what you make with the cute penguin clip art. By the way…I have your Gingerbread pack. Love that you added the essential questions!
    stephneuman@comcast.net

  5. Meridith

    December 2, 2012 at 1:25 am

    Looks like I need to go shopping again! mjhalbardier@gmail.com

  6. Mrs. Saoud

    December 2, 2012 at 1:27 am

    I love that Karim received a shout-out. LOL! Extreme Cookies and Karim is getting his rounds!

    Cheryl

  7. Cecilia

    December 2, 2012 at 1:31 am

    I picked up a few things including your math unit to 120.
    cbartram@kitcarsonschool.com

  8. Mindi

    December 2, 2012 at 1:44 am

    I love your store and blog :). You have some amazing ideas! Hope things are going well in your hometown and things are getting back to normal for everyone!!

    Wood.mindi@yahoo.com

  9. Heidi Harrell

    December 2, 2012 at 1:49 am

    I am on my way over to buy that Punctuation People packet! So cute! And we could always use help with that. I love your blog and am your newest follower. Please stop by and see what I bought too.

    Heidi
    http://inthatroomwithheidiharrell.blogspot.com/

    • Erica Bohrer

      December 4, 2012 at 12:38 am

      Heidi,
      You are the lucky winner. Please, let me know what you would like from my store.

  10. loularkin

    December 2, 2012 at 1:51 am

    I also bought a lot during the sale. One of my favorites was your new domino pack!
    Jennifer
    loularkin@comcast.net

  11. Special Teacher for Special Kids

    December 2, 2012 at 1:57 am

    WOW, you had a full cart! I saw the Pink Cat graphics after I checked out.. and after the sale 🙁 I grabbed Jessica's fonts too. My cart is already full.

    Great post thanks for sharing.
    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

  12. Michelle

    December 2, 2012 at 2:06 am

    Thanks girl! I love ya!!

  13. Nissadawn

    December 2, 2012 at 2:15 am

    I love your blog and TpT store! I also love to see what everyone bought! Nissa nissacronin@gmail.com

  14. Linsay Humphrey

    December 2, 2012 at 2:18 am

    Oh my goodness– I put the Ready, Set, Go Student Teacher Pack on my wish list. I have a student teacher that finishes this week and I SO wish I would've had this pack to use with her. Thanks for sharing — I love your blog!

    First Grade with a TwiSt

    • Linsay Humphrey

      December 2, 2012 at 2:19 am

      My email address is linsayhumphrey@yahoo.com 🙂

  15. Lindsey (The Teacher Wife)

    December 2, 2012 at 2:44 am

    Thanks for the shout out, Erica!! Love ya! 🙂

  16. Karyn

    December 2, 2012 at 2:57 am

    Thanks for sharing your purchases! I too spent tons during the sale! I just discovered PinkCat Studios and bought some of her clipart too! I love it!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

  17. Cori Lyons

    December 2, 2012 at 3:51 am

    Thanks for your wonderful blog and TPT store.

    lyons.cori@gmail.com

  18. Kiah

    December 2, 2012 at 4:44 am

    I love seeing what other people have found/bought on TpT! I always find more awesome resources that way, so thank you for sharing!!

    Kiah
    kiah.m.berg@gmail.com

  19. Anonymous

    December 2, 2012 at 12:11 pm

    Thanks for introducing us to these packets. I may have to spend some more money at TPT. Thanks again!

    jaydensmom@clearwire.net

  20. FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer)

    December 2, 2012 at 6:17 pm

    You got some great stuff! Hope you love the snow people!!
    Thanks for the shout out!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

  21. Yvonnee

    December 2, 2012 at 7:48 pm

    Love your blog. I would love your Common Core Based Gingerbread Man Activities. Thanks for the opportunity.
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

  22. Crayons and Curls

    December 2, 2012 at 9:01 pm

    Wow! Love that Reindeer packet! Thanks for sharing your great finds!
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

  23. Nicole Reiner

    December 2, 2012 at 11:09 pm

    Great units! I bought some of those as well!

  24. Mrs Cupcake

    December 3, 2012 at 12:09 am

    Thank you for the shout, Erica!! I hope your kiddies enjoy the elf stuff!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

  25. Keri

    December 3, 2012 at 12:14 am

    The Reindeer pack and Katie King's pack has caught my eye!!! Thanks for the linky…adds more to my list of things to buy.

  26. Karen

    December 3, 2012 at 2:09 am

    I love your blog and your willingness to share! I love Ashley Hughes' graphics as well.

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

  27. Elizabeth M.

    December 4, 2012 at 12:04 am

    It's fun to see what others bought. Thanks for sharing. You've got so many great products. Hope to win!

    Liz
    lamoya41@gmail.com

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Select a size tablecloth for your classroom! This Select a size tablecloth for your classroom!  This is great for messy projects or your pencil station table.  Want the link for this easy to use roll?  Comment LINK below.

#amazonfinds #classroomfinds
Bat themed activities and resources for first grad Bat themed activities and resources for first grade!  Want the links to everything you see?  Comment BATS below and I will DM you.

#bats
🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that 🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that’s ready to go? Meet Stumpkin! 🎃🍂

This FREE digital resource is packed with everything you need for a Halloween/fall themed morning meeting + reading response! 📚✨

🍁 Morning Meeting
🎃 Stumpkin read-aloud
✏️ Reading response
💬 Discussion & comprehension
🧠 Activities to keep your little learners engaged

And the best part… IT’S FREE! 🙌

Perfect for an October morning or a cozy Friday activity! 🍂

💬 Comment STUMPKIN and I’ll send you the link! 🔗

Save this Reel so you have it when you’re planning your October lessons! ❤️

#firstgradeteacher #firstgrade #firstgradeteachers #teacherideas  #morningmeeting
My students LOVE that game. I will hear a random My students LOVE that game. 

I will hear a random meow and say “remember, to keep your headphones on!”

#teacherhumor #iready
🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers ! I hav 🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers !

I have been with TpT since 2008!  I remember looking for a place where I could share my computer created resources with other teachers without having to set up my own website.  TpT was suggested.  I started off with a few Microsoft Word created resources 😬. At the time, the founder of TpT, Paul and his brother Dana, were single-handedly running things. I loved getting their newsletters.

In 2009 I was in a NY times article for TpT about who owns the copyright to teacher’s lesson plan ideas…the schools or the teachers.  This was not the article the author or editors told me I would be in, but that is another story! 

I stuck with TpT and creating resources and then in 2011, the site really took off and I met all these other amazing teacher-authors and finally met Paul in real life! 

As a single homeowner on a teachers salary, I worked nights and weekends on TpT resources just to be able to afford to live in my little house.  Then something amazing happened, my hard work paid off and I was able to get myself some breathing room.  I am so grateful for TpT for giving my life purpose and financial freedom back in those days.  Even though I am married now, I am so proud of myself for being able to own that little house (I still have it and rent it out) and buy my forever home in my dream neighborhood all by myself.

So many of you found out about TpT and so many more sellers joined.  It truly became the open market place that Paul envisioned all those years ago. 

TpT is still a big part of my life all these years (and hair colors) later.  I know when I eventually retire from teaching, I will be able to do TpT full time.  I love creating and sharing resources (880 and counting) with all of you.

#happybirthdaytpt #tpt
Are you looking for editable parent-teacher confer Are you looking for editable parent-teacher conference slides? These slides will keep you focused, keep your conferences on schedule, and help you feel confident.  You can edit them to meet the needs of your classroom and then duplicate that for every student, adjusting the information as needed. 
Want the links?  Plus, I will send you my FREE editable reminder slips! Just comment LINK below and I will DM you :)

#parentteacherconferences
Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Ha Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Halloween costume idea?  What about The Spice Girls and everyone wears an apron with a different spice!
🎃What other group costume ideas have you done at your school?
Want the link to these aprons, comment exactly SPICE below and I will DM you the link.  It is auto set to send only for that word.

#grouphalloweencostume #halloweencostumeideas
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs