• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Back to School Must Haves E-Magazine

I am so excited to share this issue of Back to School Must Haves with you!  Some wonderful bloggers put our heads together to come up with the top things we recommend for Back to School!  From PreK to Middle School, Read Alouds to Professional Books, Organization to Personal Style…it’s all there!  

There is just one itty bitty mistake on my part: the link for the Enzo Angiolini wedge is wrong.  Click on the pictures below to go to the right links.   Sorry, I had a hard time deciding between the two shoes! I love wedges because they give me height (I am only 5’2) and that they are not as hard on my feet as pumps.  The plattform in the front helps ease the pressure on your “Barbie feet” and the secure fit prevents your foot from slipping in and out and causing blisters!  I really hope wedge sandals never go out of style!
Enzo Angiolini Greyti Wedge Sandal
Madden Girl Kolasso T-Strap Sandal

Filed Under: Back to School, Uncategorized

Previous Post: « Back to School Basics Giveaway
Next Post: Cameo Silhouette Created Bathroom Hand-Sanitizer Passes »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Jodi

    August 2, 2012 at 11:54 am

    I LOVE those shoes!!!!

    ❀Jodi
    Fun In First

  2. Kristen

    August 2, 2012 at 12:56 pm

    What an awesome idea for the magazine!! Those shoes are perfect–I'm off to check them out! Thanks Erica, I hope your summer has been lovely so far 🙂

  3. Lita Lita

    August 2, 2012 at 1:39 pm

    What a great idea! I have been taking notes from that magazine. I loved that you add so many must haves like: relax, fashion, technology…
    Great additions to my back to school wish list. 🙂

  4. Michelle

    August 2, 2012 at 10:43 pm

    I just viewed this on Issuu and I must say this is a really great collaboration! Having it all in a book form is so convenient and pleasing to the eyes. The fact that you can click on a picture and get the link is great!
    Thanks to you and all involved!
    Michelle

  5. Tales of a First Grade Teacher

    August 2, 2012 at 11:51 pm

    Yes, those shoes are seriously awesome.

  6. oh' boy

    August 3, 2012 at 2:49 am

    LOVED … and I saw one of my items… GIDDY with GLEE!!! LOVE IT!!!!

  7. Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    August 5, 2012 at 1:51 am

    Hi Erica,
    I’m one of your new followers. I am a Newbie Blogger, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. Come on over for a visit sometime.
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

  8. Janis Leach

    August 11, 2012 at 4:03 pm

    If you love comfy wedges, try Franco Sarto! I bought them at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack in nude, black, and leopard. The angle is not too steep so they ROCK!! 🙂

  9. Ronal dow

    November 24, 2013 at 5:26 pm

    Once you utilize carried out writing ones essay, It is necessary that you have It professionally edited coming from the academic editor. you employ just spent a essential quantity top essay writing in UK involving day doing the Least difficult possible job in your essay or even assignment, doing your own research and writing up your current results.

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Ha Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Halloween costume idea?  What about The Spice Girls and everyone wears an apron with a different spice!
🎃What other group costume ideas have you done at your school?
Want the link to these aprons, comment exactly SPICE below and I will DM you the link.  It is auto set to send only for that word.

#grouphalloweencostume #halloweencostumeideas
Kids will tell you everything! You know it is goi Kids will tell you everything!  You know it is going to be some drama when they start with “My mom told me not to tell you this but…” 

Parents, we know sometimes they exaggerate and we follow up for clarification, if we are concerned.  For example: One time a kid came in and said she was a 1 because her mom pushed her.  A little boy who was her neighbor and also in the class, said BUT she was trying to save you from getting hit by a car! 

What are some of the things you have heard or maybe your child has said?

#teachertruth #teacherhumor
Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for you! 

I can’t keep you healthy but I can give you some F R E E signs.  I also have them in neutral colors.  Comment GERMS for the links!

#germs #backtoschool #classroomdecor
Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom ideas!  From my free banner writing prompts to no prep slides and crafts that can stay up until Thanksgiving.  To grab the links, comment FALL below 👇 and I will send you a message.

#fallteachingideas #firstgradeteacher
I laugh when I think of some of the things I say a I laugh when I think of some of the things I say and how it would sound to non-educator. 
What is something you have taught or have to say that is definitely not part of the curriculum?

#teacherhumor #teachertruth
Apple week ideas for first grade plus some freebie Apple week ideas for first grade plus some freebies!  Want the links to everything you see?  Including my new freebie?  Comment APPLES ⬇️ below and I will message you the links!

#appleweek #apples #johnnyappleseed
Teacher outfits for the week! 🍎✨👗 A little teache Teacher outfits for the week! 🍎✨👗

A little teacher style inspo from last week—because comfy, cute, and classroom-ready can absolutely go together! 🙌🏼

Which outfit is your favorite? 💕
Want the links? Comment SHOP below and I’ll send them your way! 🛍️

#TeacherOutfits #TeacherStyle #TeacherFashion #TeacherLife #TeacherClothes
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs