• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Thank You and Where I Got the Polkadot Punch Out Letters!

Top 10 TBA
I would like to thank the following blogs for picking me as a top ten blog!  Thank you ladies.  I truly appreciate all my followers and fellow bloggers.

First Grade Blue Skies
Live Love Laugh
3rd Grade's a Hoot

Photobucket

I have gotten a few emails and questions on my posts about where I got the punch out letters and the polka dot borders I use in my classroom.  Both were purchased through Frog Street Press.  Click on the letters below to check them out.

Click here to see my posts and photos of my classroom.  

Filed Under: Classroom Decor, Teachers Pay Teachers, Uncategorized

Previous Post: « You Get What You Get and You Don’t Throw a Fit!
Next Post: Back to School! Week One a Success! »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Rachelle

    September 5, 2011 at 7:01 pm

    You deserve it!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

  2. tmarie

    September 7, 2011 at 4:40 am

    You are on of my top ten too!
    Tessa
    Spotlight on Kindergarten

  3. Nf1andprek-whisper

    September 8, 2011 at 11:03 am

    Love your blog… I am a pre-k/K teacher who is not working right now. I have lupus so I took a year off… My son is 6 and is in the first grade inclusion in NY… Upstate Newburgh… I would love to be a regular visiter here… you have great ideas… My son has NF1 (ctf.org) and so he is other health impaired.. he is having a horrible time.. making the sounds of letters.. when they are in the word.. he is terrible at blending.. or chunking what ever you call it.. LOL… and he isn't HEARING? the end sounds.. very well at all.. and is this typical… or is he behind????
    He knows all his letters and the sounds the make alone, not in words…
    I also have a blog. if you have time to drop by http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Adorable New Book by the author and illustrators o Adorable New Book by the author and illustrators of The Leaf Thief…The Sun Thief. 

Want the links?  Comment BOOK below. 

#picturebook #daylightsavingstime #fall
Drop an emoji if you have ever used one of these b Drop an emoji if you have ever used one of these before! 
It makes it so much easier to date primary students work.  I save their banners and make a portfolio, so I like to have the date on the backs of the banners.
Want the link?  Comment LINK below.  It will only send for that word 🙂.

#amazonfind #teacherhack
🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.o 🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.official .  A sweet parent bought this for the class, we use them for our morning greeting toss.

🍂Want the link?  Comment ACORN below!

#amazonfinds #palmpals
🧡🦃 A little fall gratitude + a whole lot of CUTEN 🧡🦃 A little fall  gratitude + a whole lot of CUTENESS! 🐿️🍂

This I Am Grateful Squirrel Craft is such a fun fall/Thanksgiving activity for your classroom! Students can share what they’re grateful for while creating an adorable fall squirrel craft that makes the cutest hallway or bulletin board display. 🍁✨

Perfect for:
🍂 Thanksgiving writing
🐿️ Gratitude activities
🧡 Fall classroom crafts
📚 Bulletin board displays
✏️ An October through November activity

Want to grab it for your classroom? 👇

💬 COMMENT “CRAFT” and I’ll send you the link!

#thanksgivingactivities #thanksgivingcraft #fallcraft #fallclassroom #thanksgivingactivitiesforkids
Select a size tablecloth for your classroom! This Select a size tablecloth for your classroom!  This is great for messy projects or your pencil station table.  Want the link for this easy to use roll?  Comment LINK below.

#amazonfinds #classroomfinds
Bat themed activities and resources for first grad Bat themed activities and resources for first grade!  Want the links to everything you see?  Comment BATS below and I will DM you.

#bats
🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that 🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that’s ready to go? Meet Stumpkin! 🎃🍂

This FREE digital resource is packed with everything you need for a Halloween/fall themed morning meeting + reading response! 📚✨

🍁 Morning Meeting
🎃 Stumpkin read-aloud
✏️ Reading response
💬 Discussion & comprehension
🧠 Activities to keep your little learners engaged

And the best part… IT’S FREE! 🙌

Perfect for an October morning or a cozy Friday activity! 🍂

💬 Comment STUMPKIN and I’ll send you the link! 🔗

Save this Reel so you have it when you’re planning your October lessons! ❤️

#firstgradeteacher #firstgrade #firstgradeteachers #teacherideas  #morningmeeting
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs