• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

600 Followers Thank You and a Food Themed File Folder Word Wall Freebie!

I am very excited to reach 600 followers in such a short period of time.  Thank you for all of your kind and supportive comments.  I was overwhelmed by the responses to my last post on becoming a published author.  I was glad to help and I hope I inspired some of you.
Thank you for purchasing my items from my TpT store!  Please, check out my store if you have not already done so by clicking {here}!  As a thank you for following my blog, I am giving you my Food Themed File Folder Word Walls for FREE!  Click the image to join my email list and  download.  If you like these word walls, you will love my Alphabet File Folder Word Walls and Thematic File Folder Word Walls.  Both are available in my TpT store!

Freebie:

Filed Under: File Folder Word Walls, Free Downloads, Literacy Centers, Teachers Pay Teachers, Uncategorized, Writing

Previous Post: « Teachers as Published Authors
Next Post: This and That »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Leslie

    June 2, 2011 at 2:17 am

    Thank you so much!

  2. Melissa

    June 2, 2011 at 2:19 am

    Thanks Erica! Love it=)
    F is For First Grade

  3. Ms.M

    June 2, 2011 at 2:48 am

    This is perfect for my ELL students! Thank you.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

  4. Mrs. Saoud

    June 2, 2011 at 3:08 am

    My first selection in 2nd grade is Dragon Gets By. Great resource to compliment the selection.

    Thank You!

    Congrats on the followers.

    Cheryl

  5. Anna Brantley

    June 2, 2011 at 2:18 pm

    Love it!!! Thanks so much for sharing:)

    Anna
    Crazy for First Grade

  6. Kristin Young

    June 2, 2011 at 8:14 pm

    We already love your ABC file folders. This is a great addition to the writing center!! 🙂

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

  7. Deedee Wills

    June 3, 2011 at 12:38 am

    Why am I suddenly so hungry! Thank you for sharing! BTW-I was just looking through a Scholastic catalog and your reading response book jumped out at me. I thought, "Hey, I know that author!" Well… in a cyber-kind-of-way!
    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

  8. Alysia Battista

    June 3, 2011 at 6:53 pm

    These are so cute! I need a blog mentor to teach me some tricks, like how to imbed a Google Doc in my post! Is there anyone up for the job? Here's my blog: Miss B, Busy Bee

  9. Dana

    June 7, 2011 at 3:23 am

    Congrats on getting 600+ followers! And thank you for the awesome file folders! Awesome as always!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

  10. The Lesson Plan Diva- A 1st grade blog

    June 9, 2011 at 5:42 pm

    Thanks so much!!! You are wonderful!!

    Lesson Plan Diva

  11. Alessia Albanese

    June 10, 2011 at 1:24 am

    Thanks so much for all the wonderful things you post!

    Alessia
    mrsalbanesesclass.blogspot.com

  12. Heather Strack

    February 9, 2016 at 7:35 pm

    are the word walls still available? I do not see them in your TpT store.

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers ! I hav 🎂Happy 20th Birthday @teacherspayteachers !

I have been with TpT since 2008!  I remember looking for a place where I could share my computer created resources with other teachers without having to set up my own website.  TpT was suggested.  I started off with a few Microsoft Word created resources 😬. At the time, the founder of TpT, Paul and his brother Dana, were single-handedly running things. I loved getting their newsletters.

In 2009 I was in a NY times article for TpT about who owns the copyright to teacher’s lesson plan ideas…the schools or the teachers.  This was not the article the author or editors told me I would be in, but that is another story! 

I stuck with TpT and creating resources and then in 2011, the site really took off and I met all these other amazing teacher-authors and finally met Paul in real life! 

As a single homeowner on a teachers salary, I worked nights and weekends on TpT resources just to be able to afford to live in my little house.  Then something amazing happened, my hard work paid off and I was able to get myself some breathing room.  I am so grateful for TpT for giving my life purpose and financial freedom back in those days.  Even though I am married now, I am so proud of myself for being able to own that little house (I still have it and rent it out) and buy my forever home in my dream neighborhood all by myself.

So many of you found out about TpT and so many more sellers joined.  It truly became the open market place that Paul envisioned all those years ago. 

TpT is still a big part of my life all these years (and hair colors) later.  I know when I eventually retire from teaching, I will be able to do TpT full time.  I love creating and sharing resources (880 and counting) with all of you.

#happybirthdaytpt #tpt
Are you looking for editable parent-teacher confer Are you looking for editable parent-teacher conference slides? These slides will keep you focused, keep your conferences on schedule, and help you feel confident.  You can edit them to meet the needs of your classroom and then duplicate that for every student, adjusting the information as needed. 
Want the links?  Plus, I will send you my FREE editable reminder slips! Just comment LINK below and I will DM you :)

#parentteacherconferences
Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Ha Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Halloween costume idea?  What about The Spice Girls and everyone wears an apron with a different spice!
🎃What other group costume ideas have you done at your school?
Want the link to these aprons, comment exactly SPICE below and I will DM you the link.  It is auto set to send only for that word.

#grouphalloweencostume #halloweencostumeideas
Kids will tell you everything! You know it is goi Kids will tell you everything!  You know it is going to be some drama when they start with “My mom told me not to tell you this but…” 

Parents, we know sometimes they exaggerate and we follow up for clarification, if we are concerned.  For example: One time a kid came in and said she was a 1 because her mom pushed her.  A little boy who was her neighbor and also in the class, said BUT she was trying to save you from getting hit by a car! 

What are some of the things you have heard or maybe your child has said?

#teachertruth #teacherhumor
Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for you! 

I can’t keep you healthy but I can give you some F R E E signs.  I also have them in neutral colors.  Comment GERMS for the links!

#germs #backtoschool #classroomdecor
Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom ideas!  From my free banner writing prompts to no prep slides and crafts that can stay up until Thanksgiving.  To grab the links, comment FALL below 👇 and I will send you a message.

#fallteachingideas #firstgradeteacher
I laugh when I think of some of the things I say a I laugh when I think of some of the things I say and how it would sound to non-educator. 
What is something you have taught or have to say that is definitely not part of the curriculum?

#teacherhumor #teachertruth
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs