• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Math Rings, Flashcards, and Mini Posters

Here is my complete 65 page Math Ring, Flashcards, and Mini Posters Packet.  I am selling it on TeachersPayTeachers for $5, but I am giving it to your for free to say thank you for being a follower.  I just ask that if you download, please make sure you follow my TeacherPayTeacher store. Thank you to each and every one of you for helping me reach a milestone for followers. 
The cover graphic of the resource below is from Scrappin Doodles.  

Click on the image below to grab the freebie and to sign up for my mailing list.
I have my students bring these rings back and forth to school, just as I do their word rings.  I just don’t assess the students as often on their math facts, as I do their word rings.  *For more information on my word rings, check out this post. 
 

Filed Under: Free Downloads, Math, Teachers Pay Teachers, Uncategorized

Previous Post: « Seed to Plant Prediction
Next Post: Miss Bohrer’s Class Completes Famous Idioms »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. SDNana

    May 15, 2011 at 8:07 pm

    Thank you, Erica. This looks wonderful! I have 5 days of school left and then plan to use my summer to print, laminate, and cut out all of the wonderful things I have found on blogs and TPT. 🙂 Liz in South Dakota

  2. Ali

    May 15, 2011 at 8:11 pm

    Thanks Erica!! It looks great!! Thank you so much for sharing! All your things are wonderful!

    Ali

    What happens in kindergarten… lasts a lifetime

  3. csturch

    May 15, 2011 at 8:16 pm

    Erica,

    Your unit looks fantastic and I appreciate you sharing it with all of us!

    Cari
    http://www.technologyinhighheels.blogspot.com

  4. Dana

    May 15, 2011 at 8:20 pm

    Erica, this is absolutely amazing! Thank you SO much for sharing!

    Dana
    http://3rdgradegridiron.blogspot.com/

  5. Anna Brantley

    May 15, 2011 at 8:43 pm

    Thanks so much, Erica!!! So excited to use this in my room next year!!!

    Anna
    Crazy for First Grade

  6. S. Parker

    May 15, 2011 at 9:13 pm

    Thank you. I will be using this with my kiddos. Love the 10 frames. I can envision lots of uses for them. Thanks, again.

  7. Brenda

    May 15, 2011 at 9:16 pm

    What a wonderful thank you! I have to agree– love the 10 frames!
    Primary Inspired

  8. Allison

    May 15, 2011 at 9:17 pm

    This is a great resource! Thank you for all you do and share!

  9. Gladys

    May 15, 2011 at 9:23 pm

    I'm sooo excited to use this next year! Thanks for sharing with us, Erica!

  10. Amy

    May 15, 2011 at 9:38 pm

    You are amazing! Thank you! I can't wait to use this next year!

  11. getoffyourhighhorse

    May 15, 2011 at 9:40 pm

    This is absolutely wonderful! I am sending it home with a few of my students who need more practice over the summer. Thank you for sharing!

  12. Janine

    May 15, 2011 at 9:42 pm

    Erica,
    You are truly amazing! My summer will be spent printing, cutting, and laminating so my new crop of firsties will have their best year yet! Thanks for sharing and congrats on the big 500!

  13. absees123s

    May 15, 2011 at 9:50 pm

    WOW! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are AMAZING!

  14. Oceans of First Grade Fun

    May 15, 2011 at 10:10 pm

    Thank you so much! You are the bomb-diggity!
    Ms. A

  15. Busy Bee

    May 15, 2011 at 10:29 pm

    Thank you! I already follow both! =)

  16. Beth

    May 15, 2011 at 11:33 pm

    Wow! Thank you so much for this huge file. It will be used often in our classroom!

    Beth
    http://primaryconnections-beth.blogspot.com/

  17. Jenny

    May 16, 2011 at 12:22 am

    This is fantasic – thank you for sharing! I just love your stuff! (And wonder where do you find the time!)

  18. Mama and Tia Syl

    May 16, 2011 at 3:33 am

    How sweet of you Erica! I will definately use this next year. I am a big fan of your blog and your TpT store. Thank you so much…Sylvia

  19. Jen

    May 16, 2011 at 6:10 am

    This is SO comprehensive and wonderful, thank you!

  20. Peterson's Primary Peeps

    May 16, 2011 at 5:15 pm

    Thank you for all your wonderful ideas!

  21. Mrs. Degeo

    May 16, 2011 at 7:15 pm

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can't wait to use some of these pages in my class next year!

  22. Ashleigh

    May 16, 2011 at 10:21 pm

    Wow, thank you for sharing. This looks wonderful!

  23. Chrissy

    May 16, 2011 at 11:06 pm

    Thank you!! I am looking forward to teacher work week; I'll be sorting and repackaging files for next year. This will definitely be a hit with my students!

    ReadWriteSing

  24. peacemonger

    January 27, 2012 at 2:50 pm

    Thank you for your generosity! Aren't teachers the nicest people??

  25. Mrs. Smyth

    January 27, 2012 at 9:00 pm

    You are such a rock star! I appreciate your generousity and creative energy. I wish you well today and every day 🙂

    New Adventures in First Grade

  26. oziangel

    January 27, 2012 at 10:58 pm

    Erica,
    Thank you for this wonderful resource. As we are about to begin our new school year here in Australia, (Monday), this is a most welcome addition. Now I'm off to buy some rings to attach the flashcards to as well as more laminating sheets.
    Have a good weekend and thank you once again!
    Fiona
    in wet & soggy NSW

  27. Kelly

    January 28, 2012 at 3:56 am

    Amazing! Thank you!! I just blogged! http://youresosharp.blogspot.com/2012/01/best-freebie-ever.html

  28. danieg

    January 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

    Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to start using them!

  29. hazel piazza

    May 15, 2014 at 9:55 pm

    Thank you so much for sharing it is very helpful!

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Drop an emoji if you have ever used one of these b Drop an emoji if you have ever used one of these before! 
It makes it so much easier to date primary students work.  I save their banners and make a portfolio, so I like to have the date on the backs of the banners.
Want the link?  Comment LINK below.  It will only send for that word 🙂.

#amazonfind #teacherhack
🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.o 🍁Check out my new fall themed cutie by @palmpals.official .  A sweet parent bought this for the class, we use them for our morning greeting toss.

🍂Want the link?  Comment ACORN below!

#amazonfinds #palmpals
🧡🦃 A little fall gratitude + a whole lot of CUTEN 🧡🦃 A little fall  gratitude + a whole lot of CUTENESS! 🐿️🍂

This I Am Grateful Squirrel Craft is such a fun fall/Thanksgiving activity for your classroom! Students can share what they’re grateful for while creating an adorable fall squirrel craft that makes the cutest hallway or bulletin board display. 🍁✨

Perfect for:
🍂 Thanksgiving writing
🐿️ Gratitude activities
🧡 Fall classroom crafts
📚 Bulletin board displays
✏️ An October through November activity

Want to grab it for your classroom? 👇

💬 COMMENT “CRAFT” and I’ll send you the link!

#thanksgivingactivities #thanksgivingcraft #fallcraft #fallclassroom #thanksgivingactivitiesforkids
Select a size tablecloth for your classroom! This Select a size tablecloth for your classroom!  This is great for messy projects or your pencil station table.  Want the link for this easy to use roll?  Comment LINK below.

#amazonfinds #classroomfinds
Bat themed activities and resources for first grad Bat themed activities and resources for first grade!  Want the links to everything you see?  Comment BATS below and I will DM you.

#bats
🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that 🍂🎃 Looking for a FUN fall read-aloud activity that’s ready to go? Meet Stumpkin! 🎃🍂

This FREE digital resource is packed with everything you need for a Halloween/fall themed morning meeting + reading response! 📚✨

🍁 Morning Meeting
🎃 Stumpkin read-aloud
✏️ Reading response
💬 Discussion & comprehension
🧠 Activities to keep your little learners engaged

And the best part… IT’S FREE! 🙌

Perfect for an October morning or a cozy Friday activity! 🍂

💬 Comment STUMPKIN and I’ll send you the link! 🔗

Save this Reel so you have it when you’re planning your October lessons! ❤️

#firstgradeteacher #firstgrade #firstgradeteachers #teacherideas  #morningmeeting
My students LOVE that game. I will hear a random My students LOVE that game. 

I will hear a random meow and say “remember, to keep your headphones on!”

#teacherhumor #iready
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs