• Skip to primary navigation
  • Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar
  • Skip to footer

Ericas Ed-Ventures

Primary Education Ideas

  • Home
  • Blog
  • Classroom Decor Inspiration
  • Teacher Style
  • Shop
  • Contact

Washington and Lincoln Craft

One of my co-workers shared this craft with me years ago.  I am not sure where the original idea was from.  I am thinking a teacher magazine or book.   It is such a cute and easy craft that I thought I would post here for you with the tracers and the coins.  If you prefer, you can use real coins.

Click Here to Download for Free

Filed Under: Free Downloads, President's Day, Uncategorized

Previous Post: « Story Unscramble Center
Next Post: Stylish Blogger Award »

Reader Interactions

Comments

  1. Mrs. Saoud

    February 17, 2011 at 12:25 am

    I like the use of coins for the eyes and buttons.

    Cheryl
    http://www.saouds2ndgraders.blogspot.com

  2. Cindy

    December 30, 2011 at 12:26 am

    Super cute! Thank you.

  3. Mrs. Cupcake

    December 30, 2011 at 4:52 am

    Great idea! I just posted a President's Day craft too!! Come on over to check it out 🙂

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

  4. Crayons and Curls

    December 30, 2011 at 4:12 pm

    Super cute! My class will love this! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
    Cheryl

  5. Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron)

    January 2, 2012 at 2:14 am

    cute! loving the coins for eyes 🙂

    The Teachers’ Cauldron

  6. Miss Foote

    February 16, 2012 at 12:33 am

    Brilliant! We started this today….so I blogged about it:-)

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

  7. The Reading Buddies

    February 20, 2012 at 9:29 pm

    Hi Erica! Loved the idea when I saw it. I used this adorable idea and added a writing piece to it. My students wrote facts about both Mr. Washington and Mr. Lincoln. I posted pictures on my brand new teacher blog.

    The Reading Buddies
    Check it out at http://www.thereadingbuddies.blogspot.com

Primary Sidebar

  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

Search

Categories

Subscribe via Email

Featured Products

Disclosure: This website/blog contains affiliate links.  What that means is that when you click on a link to a merchant and purchase something, I get a small percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.

Footer

Latest on Instagram

Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Ha Teachers, is your wing/team looking for an easy Halloween costume idea?  What about The Spice Girls and everyone wears an apron with a different spice!
🎃What other group costume ideas have you done at your school?
Want the link to these aprons, comment exactly SPICE below and I will DM you the link.  It is auto set to send only for that word.

#grouphalloweencostume #halloweencostumeideas
Kids will tell you everything! You know it is goi Kids will tell you everything!  You know it is going to be some drama when they start with “My mom told me not to tell you this but…” 

Parents, we know sometimes they exaggerate and we follow up for clarification, if we are concerned.  For example: One time a kid came in and said she was a 1 because her mom pushed her.  A little boy who was her neighbor and also in the class, said BUT she was trying to save you from getting hit by a car! 

What are some of the things you have heard or maybe your child has said?

#teachertruth #teacherhumor
Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for Welcome back to school…here is a cold or virus for you! 

I can’t keep you healthy but I can give you some F R E E signs.  I also have them in neutral colors.  Comment GERMS for the links!

#germs #backtoschool #classroomdecor
Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom Here are some of my favorite fall themed classroom ideas!  From my free banner writing prompts to no prep slides and crafts that can stay up until Thanksgiving.  To grab the links, comment FALL below 👇 and I will send you a message.

#fallteachingideas #firstgradeteacher
I laugh when I think of some of the things I say a I laugh when I think of some of the things I say and how it would sound to non-educator. 
What is something you have taught or have to say that is definitely not part of the curriculum?

#teacherhumor #teachertruth
Apple week ideas for first grade plus some freebie Apple week ideas for first grade plus some freebies!  Want the links to everything you see?  Including my new freebie?  Comment APPLES ⬇️ below and I will message you the links!

#appleweek #apples #johnnyappleseed
Teacher outfits for the week! 🍎✨👗 A little teache Teacher outfits for the week! 🍎✨👗

A little teacher style inspo from last week—because comfy, cute, and classroom-ready can absolutely go together! 🙌🏼

Which outfit is your favorite? 💕
Want the links? Comment SHOP below and I’ll send them your way! 🛍️

#TeacherOutfits #TeacherStyle #TeacherFashion #TeacherLife #TeacherClothes
Follow on Instagram

Copyright © 2026 · Website Design By Jumping Jax Designs